HOW DO I GET MY PATTERNS?
- You need to log into your account on my website.
- Go to the HOME PAGE and hover the mouse over the MY ACCOUNT tab at the top.
- A drop down menu will pop up and now click on ORDERS & DOWNLOADS.
- Click on the pattern link below the available downloads heading it will pop up in a bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Save the pattern to your computer in a place where you remember where it is!
WILL MY PATTERNS BE EMAILED TO ME
A: No, you need to log into my website as per above.
Q: I have just placed an order but it says it is cancelled but the money has gone out of my account. What can I do?
A: Some times if there is a longer than normal amount of time between ording and payment my website gets confused and thinks that the order has not been completed. I will see this and change your order to completed when I check my emails, however if you require this to be done instantly after you purchase your pattern, then please ask for help in my group – tagging me.
Q: When I go to purchase my patterns in NZD the prices go up, why is this?
A: My patterns are sold in USD because of the platform I use for my website is with an Amerian Company.